FAQ: Dashboard report and statistics
Q: What is a dashboard report and what does the numbers mean?
A: Dashboard report is report you can see on the top of the main page when you log into Affilbox system.
- Clicks this month - clicks that came from your affiliate link this month - this can be also checked in Statistics - click-trough report
- Conversions this month - number of conversions your promotion has brought us this month - Statistics - Conversion Report
- Commissions this month - all conversions (in the currency you have set) this month - Statistics - Conversion Report
- Pending commission - all pending conversions (in the currency you have set) - each new commision is in UNDECIDED (pending state) - our system automatically approves/rejects conversion after 40 days
- Payment - how much money is awaiting billing - conversions that have already been approved but have not yet been billed. More about how to pay out your commisions HERE
- Total earned = payment (approved commissions)+ invoiced (billed)
Q: What can the conversion statuses be?
A: Conversion statuses are: Billed, Approved, Declined, or Pending.
- Billed = commissions that have already been paid
- Approved = commissions that have been approved and are waiting to be paid
- Declined = commissions that were rejected. The reasons can be different - a canceled/returned order, an order with a wholesale coupon.
- Pending = commissions that have not been decided. Commissions are approved/rejected 40 days after they are generated.
Q: How can I see how many clicks my affiliate link had in a specific period of time?
A: You can check all the statistics regarding your affiliate link and personal code in the tab Statistics on the sidebar. To see your clicks result, click on Click-through report and you will see a list of every click you had on your link.
Q: How do I see how many conversions I had in a specific period of time?
A: You can check all the statistics regarding your conversions in the tab Statistics on the sidebar. To see your conversion statistics, click on Conversion report and you will see a list of every conversion you brought us.